Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Life

Well, this is my first official blog entry. It's not my first ever blog, I've done my share of that on MySpace but that was mostly intended to harass people about MySpace. Sure, there will be plenty of that here, but I feel the need to just talk about what I do, in case anyone cares.

Today, I just finished up The Jungle Book for Harbor View Elementary School in Corona Del Mar, CA. I had my reservations when we started to load in the equipment but things came together pretty well. Thanks to an unusually nice lunch lady, we had just enough power to make the meager lighting system work. For this show, I used an ETC SmartPack, in conjunction with LSC 4x1.2's (20A total), and Elation Uni-Packs. I also got a Lycian 1200w spot. (overkill, but the rental house didn't have anything smaller that wasn't 1000w incan.)

Saturday it's all about my newest client, who is doing a pretty serious upgrade on their building... Here's the trick, it all has to be ready for Easter Sunday! Let's just say that it is going to be insane getting equipment, and new hanging positions on such a tight schedule.

In the next month, I'll be doing several shows for the First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton, and Palos Verdes High School. Come back for more details about these, and pictures!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?